Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Guatemala Day #6

We're are heading towards the finish line of the Never The Same '09 trip! We know God is going to do some amazing things with our last few days here! We want to thank you all once again for sending us to this beautiful country!
Today we had about 45 Compassion International kids that were able to meet there sponsors! They had an incredible time, and it was such a blessing to see them!
We also had a team that was able to the drama in front of the presidential palace in Guatemala City! 100's of people were ministered to today, and we know that God is changing lives! God bless you all, and be sure to check out the video!

5 comments:

  1. What video?
    Everything sounds great that is happening.Thank you so much for offering this opportunity for my daughter.
    GOd Bless you!
    Gary and Kari Davidson

    ReplyDelete
  2. We can't wait to see the video! Praise the Lord for all that HE is doing through you all! Special shout out to Aaron in Team 5, sure wish he would find a free minute to connect with us, his madre y padre!

    God bless you all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw the video! It was great! I finally saw my daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great video! I saw my girl too! =D
    Thank you so much for allowing our daughter to be a part of such a great experience for the Lord! We are soooo happy!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVED the video!!! I saw my son and my daughter. They looked like they were having a fantastic time! Thanks to everyone for your dedication and hard work in making this mission trip possible. Christy and Mark Olsen

    ReplyDelete